StyleCanvas Intro to "Sew Far" Client Measurement Guide
How to Measure Persons You're Sewing for- even at a distance
- "How to" correctly Measure anyone whwther in Person or virtually.
SewFar Body Measurement Guide & Form
- The first in a series of prerequisites where you will Learn to create a solid Customer Profile. This sets you up with info and atechnique that helps you, help your customers acquire better measurements. Great measurements are needed to create Basic Slopers (Blocks), draft desired styles andmeet the Fit demands!
Other Workshop in this series
- Body StyleCanvas - intro to understanding the 3 dimentional canvas that is the human body
- Individual Croquis that mirrors your customers curves
- Your Social Color Assessment -
- Your Aesthetic & Social Style Assessment -
These 5 when combined with Elements and Principles of Design are keys to creating apparel that really satisfies.
Bonnie Sandy started sewing at 12 and by 14 she was manipulating her sloper into garments. She started selling her design in high school, opened her first store at 20 and planned her first trade show at 21, by 24 she'd completed her FIT Training specializing in knitwear design and moved on to apprentice with a Leather goods designer in NY's East Village, A bridal designer using English Techniques and a Greek Dress Maker . She specializes in FIT and since she starting selling the clothing she made to others she has accumulated over 34 years of CREATING designs patterns and surface embellishments. Ms Sandy's sessions puts 40 Plus years of sewing, Crafting, Pattern making, Draping and Surface design directly into your workshops or studio. Her techniques are are a hybrid of various methods, crafted for fit and simplified for execution. The technique taught here focus on ZERO WASTE production methods and streamlining profit.